Sunday, August 9, 2009

Can I use a prepaid credit card in a hotel?

I have a visa electron and some places wont take it. Without wanting to have the risk of getting into debt I just got a virgin prepaid mastercard. Will I be able to use this in hotels and places that wont take my visa electron?



Can I use a prepaid credit card in a hotel?

You would be able to use. However, hotels usually get an authorization of the room times the number of nights, then add on 30% to cover taxes and incedentals. Depending on the bank you have it at it may take up to two weeks for this authorization to be removed. Which means that any amount that is on the card is tied up by this authorization and you may not be able to use the card anywhere else.



Can I use a prepaid credit card in a hotel?

Getting a Virgin Prepaid MasterCard is a great decision, especially since it eliminates the chances of diving into debt before realizing it. As a frequent traveler myself, I may opt to for a prepaid card to cover my hotel expenses also. Thanks for the idea!



I would think you should be able to use your prepaid MasterCard anywhere the MasterCard symbol is displayed. If you travel frequently, you may want t call the hotel beforehand just to make sure there won閳ユ獩 be any issues.



I just read about the benefits of a prepaid MasterCard here: http://www.debit-card-guide.com/prepaid_... Maybe that will help!



Good luck!



Can I use a prepaid credit card in a hotel?

Hi,



I used %26quot;Credit Solution%26quot; to settle my debt and improve my credit score.They managed to reduce my debt up to 58%.It%26#039;s legitimate.I came across this company on NBC News Special Edition.Check it out here:



http://dwarfurl.com/b1df5

No comments:

Post a Comment