Thursday, August 6, 2009

Credit rebuilding?

basically when i was young i put myself into debt with smalle credit cards and even a repo from ford.



Now im a few years older and i have not had any typr of credit for the past few years. I would like a decent credit card company . Does anyone have a recommendation from someone with bad credit looking to re-establish their credit.



I do get lots of credit cards in the mail but they all seem to have really high interest rates or some catch.



please any reccomendations for a decent credit card company would be appreciated.



Credit rebuilding?

this is not an easy task but is not impossible. Try to get a credit card from a bank. The best is the one you have your checking or savings accounts, even if the interest is high. Lets assume you have a credit limit of 100$ never spend over 60$ and when you get your statement, lets say your minimum payment is 15$ you pay 20$.



basically never go over 60% of your limit and never pay the minimum ammount.



After 1 year, you can call the credit card and ask for a better credit limit and better interest.



It takes time but after 2 years of doing this i got a 760 credit score and now i can choose the credit card i want and the banks are dying for get me a loan. Be patient and you%26#039;ll get it



Credit rebuilding?

Just take one of the cards with high interest and discipline yourself to pay it off in full each month. If you%26#039;re paying it off, they can%26#039;t charge interest! If you%26#039;re paying off your credit card on a regular basis, it will go a long way towards rebuilding your credit.



Credit rebuilding?

When I was rebuilding my credit I used Orchard bank. They had the lowest fees and interest rate I could find.



After using it for about 8-10 months for every day purchases like gas and groceries and paying it off in full before the due date, I got a great card that I still have.

No comments:

Post a Comment