Thursday, August 6, 2009

Will credit cards chase my (gone) husband?

I am in debt after using credit cards to support my children after my husband left us with nothing. The credit cards are beginning to hound me. I don%26#039;t think they know I am married. If I tell them about my husband, will they ask him to repay them? He left the country but has a good job and a lot of savings in Canada.



Any advice from anyone who knows this would be really helpful! I can%26#039;t afford to go to a lawyer, there is no money to spare at all.



Will credit cards chase my (gone) husband?

Are the credit cards in your name or your husbands?



If they are in your husbands name, then they might go affter him.



If they are your cards, then the credit companies don%26#039;t give a crap about your personal circumstances, they just want their money. No one wants to hear your sob stories, they just want the cash.



You should look into one of the free credit counceling services you see advertised on TV. They may be able to help you out.



Also, report your Husband to the cops as a deadbeat father who abandoned his children - they can chase his *** down and make him pay Child Support.



Will credit cards chase my (gone) husband?

That would solely depend on who the credit card is issued to. If he applied for the card, then he is the responsible party. However, if you applied and got the card, then he is free and clear.



Will credit cards chase my (gone) husband?

I don%26#039;t think they will, but you can try. They might because if they smell money the are all over it. Good luck with that. I am sorry to hear about how he left you!



Will credit cards chase my (gone) husband?

The credit card company will go after the primary card holder. They will also go after the easiest target. It appears to be you in both cases. Go to a credit counseling service for advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment