Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What should I do if I have no income, I don't own no property or a car to pay my credit card bi

I have debt collectors calling me 24/7 about the debt that I owe, but I don%26#039;t have any money to give them/no income at this time and I don%26#039;t own no property or anything, so I am wondering what should I do? The debt that I owe is so much that I can%26#039;t afford it and there is nobody that can help me since my family is in the hole with all the bills that they have to pay. What should I do or what should I write to the collection agency/creditors about my situation. How do I get the debt collectors to stop contacting me.



What should I do if I have no income, I don%26#039;t own no property or a car to pay my credit card bills?

Be advised that if you send a %26quot;Cease Communication%26quot; letter, your creditors will very likely sue you immediately. Credit card companies and other creditors are not so likely to just write off bad debt anymore. They are going to court for smaller amounts these days.



Even if you don%26#039;t have any money now, they can still get a judgment which is good for 10 years and can be renewed. They can wait till you do have something to attach. In the meantime, the judgment will further trash your credit report.



Maybe you should concentrate on finding a job or finding other ways to bring in cash -- garage sale, collect alum cans, sell blood ...



What should I do if I have no income, I don%26#039;t own no property or a car to pay my credit card bills?

One thing you can do is send a %26quot;Cease Communications%26quot; letter via Registered Mail with Return Receipt to each debt collector that is calling you. See link below. Per the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act they must stop calling you. Note: This only applies to 3rd Party debt collectors. If you are getting collection calls from the original creditors (i.e. Visa), sending a Cease Communications letter will not work.



Include a brief note stating that you are currently unemployed without any income/assets. As long as you remain in this situation it would be pointless for your creditors to attempt to get a judgment against you as you can garnish wages if they don%26#039;t exist.....



Update: I am aware that sending a Cease Communication letter might provoke a lawsuit...but in this case, if you are unemployed....you are judgment proof...It would be pointless for any creditor to pursue legal action against you as long as you remain unemployed....A garnishment of 20% x $0 wages = $0 for the creditors.



What should I do if I have no income, I don%26#039;t own no property or a car to pay my credit card bills?

well maybe u shoulda thought of that before u spent money u dont have.u r not that smart obveusly. but if u dont have anything change ur # and u dont got nothin 2 worry about until u get something, then if u still dont pay theyll take it



What should I do if I have no income, I don%26#039;t own no property or a car to pay my credit card bills?

There are jobs out there.



Now you may end up like the guy with the pirate uniform in the %26quot;FreeCreditReport.com%26quot; commercials, but at least you%26#039;ll be making money.



What should I do if I have no income, I don%26#039;t own no property or a car to pay my credit card bills?

You can use BillCharger.com to pay your rent or any other bill using a MasterCard or Visa. You can check it out at www.BillCharger.com



What should I do if I have no income, I don%26#039;t own no property or a car to pay my credit card bills?

Hi,



I used %26quot;Credit Solution%26quot; to settle my debt and improve my credit score.They managed to reduce my debt up to 58%.It%26#039;s legitimate.I came across this company on NBC News Special Edition.Check it out here:



http://urlcut.com/1kvhf

No comments:

Post a Comment