Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cibc Visa Card question?

Hey! I just turned 18 and I got a CIBC classic visa credit card, I was wondering does anyone know what is the deadline for it?...like wat date does CIBC gather up your debt from your credit card and prepare a statement for you? I am worried because today the dec. 28..I just got my credit card and activated it on the phone. And I used like 500cdn out of 1000cdn limit that I have, which I DON%26#039;T have that much right now on me, 2 weeks for sure though?..I am scared in 2 days I am going to receive the monthly statement?!



Cibc Visa Card question?

Look in your cardholder agreements. CIBC Classic cards usually have a 24 days grace period, so your first statement should be issued in about 24 days if you just activated it.



Cibc Visa Card question?

call Cibc and ask them what date your statement cuts and when it is due.

No comments:

Post a Comment