Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I filled bankruptcy in 2000, how can I raise my credit score?

I have no debt and no credit cards and no loans yet I have a very low credit score. (635)



I filled bankruptcy in 2000, how can I raise my credit score?

635 is not that horrible. You%26#039;re actually just a little below average. Considering that you still have a bankruptcy on your report, you%26#039;ve managed to do a bunch of stuff right over the last 7 years to improve it. But, you can still work on increasing your score. Paying bills on time is 35% of your score so make sure you pay everything on time.



Debt ratio is the other big one. Pay debt down. If you have a credit card with a $1000 limit and you have $900 charged on it, you have a 90% debt ratio. You need to get your debt under 30%. Paid off to zero is even better.



300-549: Extremely difficult to find any lender that will offer you credit.



550-619: You may be able to find credit, but very high interest rates and fees will likely apply.



620-679: You should be able to obtain credit, but you will probably be offered a higher interest rate.



680-749: You should have no problem getting credit and you will receive good interest rates and repayment terms.



750-850: Lenders are happy to offer you credit and provide you with their best rates and terms.



I filled bankruptcy in 2000, how can I raise my credit score?

I have listed a site at http://www.bad-credit-credit-card-for-pe... that has a list of credit card companies that issue credit cards to people with bad credit. It also list the pros and cons of each card. By applying and getting 2 cards and making your payments on time it will help to rebuild your credit history after bankruptcy.



By the way a 635 credit score can will qualify you for a conforming mortgage loan, so don%26#039;t be to hard on yourself.



I filled bankruptcy in 2000, how can I raise my credit score?

Your score is bad at all, it%26#039;s been 7 years you should be okay



I filled bankruptcy in 2000, how can I raise my credit score?

How to Improve Your Credit Rating After Bankruptcy:



Bad credit and bankruptcy are the two most dreaded words in the financial world. These two things can greatly impact your financial situation. But what you are not aware of is the fact that you can improve your credit rating after bankruptcy.

No comments:

Post a Comment