Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Life and death.. not really. please help?

I love singing. I have recently left the bank after four year of working there because i got accepted into a music and performance course. At the same time I have a big credit card debt to pay.. and a university debt as well. I started the music course and i didnt realise its for three years i thought it was one year which is 15,000. If i do the 3 years its gna be 50,000. I dont need to pay until i have a full paying job later. But im jsut confused.. i am really considering leavng the course and working to pay off my debts. You see if i stay and study I cant work . coz the its too much pressure and i wont have enough time to do both.. which is gna put me in a tight situation because i have credit cards to pay. Im upset about leaving the course... but at the same time i need to make money.. I have also applied for a teaching course at uni in july its only one year coz i already have a degree. I guess i want a career. Im sure there are otha ways i can pursue the singing rite..please help



Life and death.. not really. please help?

id throw in my time for studyin and pay it all off later wen u have the time



Life and death.. not really. please help?

Hi,



I used %26quot;Credit Solution%26quot; to settle my debt and improve my credit score.They managed to reduce my debt up to 58%.It%26#039;s legitimate and free consult.I came across this company on NBC News Special Edition.Check it out here:



http://simurl.com/niftuf

No comments:

Post a Comment