Saturday, July 11, 2009

Investment advice?

I went to see my investment counselor last night. (He also is my spiritual advisor and conducts my holistic healing sessions.) I live in Stockton right now and have about $10,000 to invest. My housing payments are low but my ARM will reset in November. I am not really worried about that since housing prices have gone way up since I bought 3 years ago. I have about $35k in credit card debt so I am trying to make some smart investment choices to try to pay my credit card debt down.



He advised me on a stock purchase and I was wondering what everyone thought of this stock. It is a company called Bear Sterns. He showed me a graph from a year ago that showed they were priced at $130 a share. He offered to sell me his 100 shares at a 30% discount for my $10,000. I saw that the company has had a good track record and been around for a long time.



Investment advice?

I think you have been scammed big time.



First, it is illegal for someone to sell you stock while being a financial advisor without a licence.



Bear Sterns is Bankrupt and you have just bought nothing, in fact I don%26#039;t know how you could even register the Stock you may or may not have been sold.



Investment counsellor/Spiritual advisor/holistic sessions...Where is your brain



A fool and his money is soon parted.



Contact the police immediately, Contact your versions of the Securities regulator in your country, contact a lawyer.



Investment advice?

Bear Sterns stock just crashed. It%26#039;s all in the news. Google it.



Investment advice?

Bear Stearns just crashed because of the real estate market. But real estate is cyclical so there is never a bad time to buy. If I was you, I%26#039;d buy as much Bear Stearns stock as you can get. Maybe even get a cash advance on your credit card to buy a ton of it!



Investment advice?

Are you joking? =))



You can already say goodbye to that $10.000 =))))



Now go get a few more jobs to earn some more $, you%26#039;re broker, will tell you that you are in a margin calls, that you need to send him more money, and no matter how much money you are going to (feed) give him , it will all be gobble up by this Al-Qaeda Stock Fraud Terrorists 9/11 creators. ;-)



Here is the link, on how they walk away with you%26#039;re hard earn money. ;)



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Gra...



Investment advice?

i can not help you



may be FED either



so what i can say is:



god bless you



Investment advice?

Bear sterns is being bought out by JP morgan chase @ $ 2. a share



Investment advice?

He got the gold mine, you got the shaft! Bear Stearns is bunk!



Investment advice?

Is your story for real???



Are there really people like you who let someone run their lives?



Why don%26#039;t you read the Bible instead of taking spiritual advice from a scam artist.



I think you have been suckered badly, if what you are saying is true.



Sorry



Investment advice?

Sounds like Don is the one being scammed! Read the bible! Hah! What a load! The big mythical book of fairy tales, edited by the Vatican, upon which people blindly place their faith. What a tool!

No comments:

Post a Comment