Saturday, July 11, 2009

Isn't action taken by yahoo too extreme for my friend?

My friend got reported for violations several times and actually he was violating rules. For example when someone asked about what to do with his massive credit card debt he answered --



%26quot;you deserve it. you sore loser. you are miserable failure for having such high credit card debt. I hope your credit score damages u POS. You have no right to live, go kill yourself b*tch.%26quot;



After this answer, yahoo suspended his account and also terminated his yahoo id.



He often gave answers typical like above.



Suspension of his account is justified but why his yahoo id terminated too? This i don%26#039;t understand.



Isn%26#039;t termination of his yahoo id too extreme?



Isn%26#039;t action taken by yahoo too extreme for my friend?

Well, he did try to goad a person worried about how to get out of his massive debt into solving the problem by committing suicide.



With due respect to you, I think termination of his Yahoo account is the least of your friend%26#039;s problems. Keeping users like that around knowingly is a liability Yahoo doesn%26#039;t need. It is a publicly held company, and %26quot;freedom of speech%26quot; doesn%26#039;t apply here - nor should it.



Isn%26#039;t action taken by yahoo too extreme for my friend?

he can just make another one. I do it even when I get my account suspended.



Who cares?



Isn%26#039;t action taken by yahoo too extreme for my friend?

Extreme is subjective. You also said yourself that your friend kinda asked for it. Besides, when your friend signed up for Yahoo, he/she is bound by the TOS. Any violations in the TOS will risk someone losing an account.



Anyway, your friend can always make one.

No comments:

Post a Comment