Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What should a person with bad credit do if they have fallen behind and are struggling to make ends m

I own my home but can%26#039;t refinance, and couldn%26#039;t find a cheaper place that would fill my needs. I don%26#039;t have credit card bills or extra debt. My line of work is slow this time of year and I am holding my breath until summer. If I could just get one month ahead I would be okay. I am the working poor. I have 2 kids my wife and I both work and as far as I know there is nobody that will help us. If I could just come up with one house payment to get ahead I would be able to make it through the winter. It doesn%26#039;t get this bad every year but this year it is a close one. We both do every honest thing we can think of. Childcare is expensive, everybody has us under contracts so even if we wanted to turn off the cable or whatever there is always a buy out price. We do not have extras. please any advice?



What should a person with bad credit do if they have fallen behind and are struggling to make ends meat?

why cant you refinance? I am a manager for Creative Mortgage and i am always looking for people to refer home loans to me. For every person you refer you get $750.00. No selling, No calling just introduce me to your circle of influence (friends who need home loans) I can refi anyone in all 50 states.



i make over $200,000.00 dollars a year just by refering people. No education needed. simple 10min conference call for training. Robert 720-982-3612



You can recieve a paycheck in as little as 5days($750.00)



What should a person with bad credit do if they have fallen behind and are struggling to make ends meat?

Are you behind on your house mortgage pmts? A good place to start on a new plan of action is go to daveramsey.com for help. You can email him or call in to his live radio show weekdays for great advice. I will be praying for you, I%26#039;ve been in your shoes and there definitely is hope. DD.

No comments:

Post a Comment