Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fixing Credit?

I am 22 years old, have only 3 bad spots on my credit, which is a bank debt and two credit cards. I am selling my house and all three of those debts will be paid in full. Will this take the marks off my credit and bring it back to neutral and two, what can I do to build my credit?



Fixing Credit?

For the next seven years, these will likely stay on your credit report. That%26#039;s the bad news. The good news is that each year these will hurt your credit a little less.



To continue improving your credit:



1. Keep your credit use below 30% of your credit limit.



2. Never spend more than you can afford. Make a budget and follow it.



3. Pay your bills on time or early every month.



4. Pay more than the minimum payment.



5. Don%26#039;t apply for too much credit - too many inquires will REALLY hurt your credit. I made this mistake and ended up with several letters stating this as a reason for denial.



6. Review your credit report regularly for incorrect information and dispute any found.



7. Be Patient! It takes time.



Fixing Credit?

Nothing removes bad marks on your credit report except time.



Your accounts will simply show as paid with $0 balance.



Fixing Credit?

the bad marks will stay for a while but it will show them paid.



to build good credit all you can do is have bills and pay them on time.



Fixing Credit?

Everything you need to repair your credit is at



http://www.thecreditrepairmanual.com

No comments:

Post a Comment